If you decide to use security guards to protect your business and people, you should consider the following tips to ensure you get the best quality for what you are paying.
Surely cost more to get this quality but if you force a security company hired to work at a low price, you surely will offer a lower level of security (guards less prepared security), but more importantly, if they accept their prices low this means you’re saving money elsewhere …
These security firms with lower quality checks and often give a greater number of concerns, here are some things to consider when hiring a security service:
Verbal communication skills:
All clients want security guards who can speak several languages, Spanish and English are essential to understand directions and instructions clearly. His verbal skills are also needed to resolve conflicts peacefully and not cause more problems
The main job of the security guards is to detect safety problems and risks before they become a problem for your home or business.
Deterring criminal behavior:
Each company security services and States contracted customers that the most important for the employment of security guards factor is its ability to deter crime and do not want guards to arrest use reasonable force to control behaviors desired. No safety training teaches new safeguards to discourage criminal behavior. So is any reason why everyone automatically assumes that the new security guard may deter crime.
5 TIPS TO HIRE A SECURITY GUARD:
- Give the security guard a test on his verbal conflict management skills be pretending to be a customer complaining. Look for answers.
- Give the guard a written test consisting of questions of security and knowledge that a protective level of 2/3 to know about getting your score.
- Guard ask exactly have much experience in handling security in a business exactly like yours or very similar.
- Order the test and request that demonstrate their experience working in an essay explaining the most common security problems in your type of business.
- Ask when you last had a performance evaluation on them and what kind of questions the security administrator asked. What was your rate of return?